The AgPERpose Market:
It is for use by the horticulture, agriculture and turf industry, including, but not limited to, greenhouses, nurseries, golf courses, landscapes, interiorscapes &Theme Parks.
How it works:
When AgPERpose contacts the soil a chemical reaction causes vast amounts of oxygen to be released. This oxygen helps to loosen compacted soil. More oxygen present in the root zone increases nutrient uptake, resulting in increased plant vigor. Because plants have more available oxygen they will be more resistant to drought.
How AgPERpose Can be Applied:
- Foliar Spray
- Drench Applications
- Mist and Fogging applications
- Drip irrigation systems
- Cool Pads
- Flooded Floors
AgPERpose has the Added Benefit of reducing/eliminating scale build up in pipes, holding tanks, fog /mist heads, cooling towers, and filters.
PERpose Is Safe to Use.
When diluted according to the label directions it is safe to use. AgPERpose breaks down into water and oxygen approximately 20 minutes after application, and leaves no visible residue. It is not corrosive at suggested dilution rates. AgPERpose is not harmful to the environment, plants, animals, or humans after it has been diluted according to label directions.
- Use as an irrigation system cleaner
- AgPERpose is a clear odorless solution
- Increases oxygen levels in soil, reducing problems associated with anaerobic conditions
- Helps oxygenate plant roots
- Loosens compacted soil
- Stimulates root development and increases plant vigor
- Increases Nutrient uptake
- Can be applied directly over plant material at recommended label rates, without causing phytotoxicity.
- Helps keep mist heads, irrigation lines, cooling towers, pipes, and filters free of scale
- Leaves no visible or toxic residue
- Increases seed germination
- More uniform emergence of seedlings
- Controls/eliminates odors
- Not corrosive at suggested dilution rates
- (GRAS)Generally regarded as safe by EPA